Jefferson County was established on December 13, 1819 by the Alabama Legislature. It was named in honor of former President Thomas Jefferson. The county is located in the north-central portion of the state, on the southernmost edge of the Appalachian Mountains. It is in the center of the (former) iron, coal, and limestone mining belt of the Southern United States.
Attractions in Jefferson County include: Vulcan Park & Museum, Birmingham Zoo, McWayne Science Center, Birmingham Civil Rights Institute, Sloss Furnaces, Southern Museum of Flight, and Barber Motorsports
– Beautiful Cave for sale located on 40 acres of land in Jefferson County and only a short drive to the Birmingham metro area...
- Acres40 Acres
- TypeInvestment, Land, Recreational
• Hunting land and timber investment for sale in northwest Jefferson County, Alabama • Beautiful frontage on the Locust Fork of the Warrior River...
- Acres105 Acres
Development Potential in Jefferson County, Alabama! This 106± acres for sale is on a prime location on Hwy 75 in Jefferson County about a...
- Acres106± Acres
- TypeDevelopment, Investment, Land
Potential development property in Clay, Alabama. 54± acres for sale on Trussville Clay Road across the street from Clay-Chalkville Middle School. In Jefferson County,...
- Acres54± Acres
- TypeDevelopment, Home, Home sites, Investment, Land, Rural Residential
Land For Sale in Alabama by County
Barber Motorsports Park