Jefferson County was established on December 13, 1819 by the Alabama Legislature. It was named in honor of former President Thomas Jefferson. The county is located in the north-central portion of the state, on the southernmost edge of the Appalachian Mountains. It is in the center of the (former) iron, coal, and limestone mining belt of the Southern United States.
Attractions in Jefferson County include: Vulcan Park & Museum, Birmingham Zoo, McWayne Science Center, Birmingham Civil Rights Institute, Sloss Furnaces, Southern Museum of Flight, and Barber Motorsports
– Beautiful Cave for sale located on 40 acres of land in Jefferson County and only a short drive to the Birmingham metro area...
- Lot Size40 Acres
- TypeInvestment, Land, Recreational
• Hunting land and timber investment for sale in northwest Jefferson County, Alabama • Beautiful frontage on the Locust Fork of the Warrior River...
- Lot Size105 Acres
Development Potential in Jefferson County, Alabama! This 106± acres for sale is on a prime location on Hwy 75 in Jefferson County about a...
- Lot Size106± Acres
Potential development property in Clay, Alabama. 54± acres for sale on Trussville Clay Road across the street from Clay-Chalkville Middle School. In Jefferson County,...
- Lot Size54± Acres
- TypeDevelopment, Home, Home sites, Investment, Land, Rural Residential
160+/- acres of land for sale located in northeast Jefferson County just outside of Clay on Cedar Mountain Road. Fully timbered with natural hardwoods...
- Lot Size160+/- Acres
- TypeCabin, Home sites, Hunting land, Investment, Land, Recreational
208± acres for sale in the McCalla Community. LOCATED in Jefferson County on Coleman Lake Road, the property is a PRIME candidate for a...
- Lot Size208± Acres
- CommunityJefferson County, McCalla
- TypeDevelopment, Home sites, Investment, Land, Rural Residential
Land For Sale in Alabama by County
Barber Motorsports Park