Eddie Stone, Land REALTOR — Great Southern Land, LLC
If you are looking for land for sale in Alabama, whether hunting, farm, rural, recreational, or investment land, contact Eddie Stone. Eddie is an accomplished Land REALTOR with Great Southern Land, Alabama’s trusted land company since 1974. He specializes in helping landowners buy and sell. With a Masters Degree in Forest Business, being a Registered Forester, plus 30+ years in the land and timber business allows Eddie draws on his experience to assist clients with a strategic, seamless approach to all of their real estate needs.
Beautiful 76± acres of waterfront on Logan Martin Lake in St. Clair County, Alabama Fronts the deep side of Arrow Creek with approximately 1,500...
- Lot Size76 Acres
- TypeFishing, Hunting land, Recreational, Rural Residential, Waterfront
• World class hunting preserve with private rifle range bordering Choccolocco Creek in Talladega County, Alabama • 93± beautiful recreational and agricultural acres on...
- Lot Size93 Acres
- TypeCattle, Commercial, Farm, Hunting land, Hunting Preserve, Waterfront
– Beautiful Cave for sale located on 40 acres of land in Jefferson County and only a short drive to the Birmingham metro area...
- Lot Size40 Acres
- TypeInvestment, Recreational
"Before retiring in 2014, as Vice-President of Property Administration with Soterra LLC, I worked closely with Realtor Eddie Stone for roughly 14 years in regards to Soterra land sales and trades across northern Alabama. It was my experience that Mr. Stone was very knowledgeable, conscientious, and hard working. Whether selling three acres or three hundred acres, Mr. Stone was professional and courteous dealing with customers, clients and other real estate professionals. Mr. Stone's extensive knowledge of land and forestry was a valuable resource. Of significant importance, Mr. Stone got results."
Johnie R. Baker