Eddie Stone, Land REALTOR — Great Southern Land, LLC
If you are looking for land for sale in Alabama, whether hunting, farm, rural, recreational, or investment land, contact Eddie Stone. Eddie is an accomplished Land REALTOR with Great Southern Land, Alabama’s trusted land company since 1974. He specializes in helping landowners buy and sell. With a Masters Degree in Forest Business, being a Registered Forester, plus 30+ years in the land and timber business allows Eddie draws on his experience to assist clients with a strategic, seamless approach to all of their real estate needs.
• World class hunting preserve with private rifle range bordering Choccolocco Creek in Talladega County, Alabama • 93± beautiful recreational and agricultural acres on...
- Lot Size93 Acres
- TypeCattle, Commercial, Farm, Hunting land, Hunting Preserve, Waterfront
– Beautiful 147 acre farm for sale in Blount County, Alabama – Currently used for hay production, previously used for cattle – Located just...
- Lot Size147 acres +/- Acres
Bring your kayak! Incredible 92 acre tract located on the Mulberry Fork of the Warrior River with approximately 2,700 feet of frontage on the...
- Lot Size92 Acres
- TypeRecreational, Riverfront, Rural Residential
"Before retiring in 2014, as Vice-President of Property Administration with Soterra LLC, I worked closely with Realtor Eddie Stone for roughly 14 years in regards to Soterra land sales and trades across northern Alabama. It was my experience that Mr. Stone was very knowledgeable, conscientious, and hard working. Whether selling three acres or three hundred acres, Mr. Stone was professional and courteous dealing with customers, clients and other real estate professionals. Mr. Stone's extensive knowledge of land and forestry was a valuable resource. Of significant importance, Mr. Stone got results."
Johnie R. Baker