40 acres of land for sale located within the boundaries of the Bankhead National Forest. Property is located just off of Highway 33 northeast of Double Springs, Alabama and access is provided by a deeded easement.
- Fronts the Sipsey River with towering rock shelters
- Wet weather waterfall
- Natural mature hardwoods and pines
- 17 acres of pine planted in 2005
- 2 cleared openings ready to plant
- Outdoor enthusiast paradise
- Ideal for camping or off grid cabin
Convenient Location: 66 miles to Huntsville, 40 miles to Decatur, 40 miles to Cullman and 73 miles to Birmingham
Click HERE to see more Listings!