BriarPatch is a 1,400± acre member owned and professionally managed residential sportsman’s paradise. This fishing, hunting, outdoor recreational, gated and private community for sale in Coosa County, Alabama, is only minutes away from Montgomery and approximately 1.5 hours from Birmingham. With nearly 1,400± acres of dedicated wildlife habitat on the rolling hills of the majestic Piedmont Region, BriarPatch has a limit of 15 members/home sites. It has a level of exclusivity with a member to acreage ratio being unparalleled. Features included are:
- Purchase of this 5.13 acre lake lot includes ownership in the BriarPatch Association which governs and owns 1,400± acres of prime hunting land, two professionally managed & stocked lakes, covered boat dock & ramp, boats, fully furnished cabins/lodges open to members, and all additional amenities
- Owners can build a house/cabin & boat dock on their individual property (subject to architectural review)
- TROPHY BASS FISHING: The 100± acre lake is considered one of the top 10 bass fishing lakes in Alabama and the 30± lake features prime fishing as well
- WORLD CLASS HUNTING: The BriarPatch features 20 food plots, 16 shooting houses, 25 single and/or double ladder stands, a pheasant tower, and planted dove field all maintained by the on site manager. The diverse terrain, prime vegetation and meticulous management of BriarPatch has produced a white tailed deer and turkey population second to none.
- Property features an on site manager/caretaker that maintains BriarPatch year round to a professional well kept standard (annual dues are required)
- BriarPatch is gated and shown by appointment only
Click here for more property