Eddie Stone, Land REALTOR — Great Southern Land, LLC
Eddie Stone is an accomplished Land REALTOR specializing in helping landowners buy and sell land in Alabama. Masters Degree in Forest Business, Registered Forester, REALTOR since 2001, plus 25+ years in the land and timber business allows Eddie to draw on this experience to assist clients with a strategic, seamless approach to all of their real estate needs.
– This is a rare find! – This tract of land borders both the Mulberry Fork of the Warrior River and Blue Springs Creek...
- Lot Size58 Acres
- TypeRecreational, Rural Residential, Waterfront
– Beautiful Duck River farm property for sale located in Cullman County, Alabama – Only a short drive from the cities of Cullman and...
- Lot Size16.7 Acres
- TypeFarm, Recreational, Rural Residential, Timberland, Waterfront
Bring your kayak! Incredible 92 acre tract located on the Mulberry Fork of the Warrior River with approximately 2,700 feet of frontage on the...
- Lot Size92 Acres
- TypeRecreational, Riverfront, Rural Residential
"Before retiring in 2014, as Vice-President of Property Administration with Soterra LLC, I worked closely with Realtor Eddie Stone for roughly 14 years in regards to Soterra land sales and trades across northern Alabama. It was my experience that Mr. Stone was very knowledgeable, conscientious, and hard working. Whether selling three acres or three hundred acres, Mr. Stone was professional and courteous dealing with customers, clients and other real estate professionals. Mr. Stone's extensive knowledge of land and forestry was a valuable resource. Of significant importance, Mr. Stone got results."
Johnie R. Baker